New fit, new look, and new fabrics.
Designed for a wide range of cyclists, from beginners to experienced, as well as a variety of body types, the new SilverLine jersey offers ergonomic paneling and multiple high-performance fabrics to provide aerodynamic support and all-day comfort.
The classic, comfortable, and non-restrictive fit comes from the construction of the new ceramic Breeze fabric which has a high degree of stretch and return. The micro-ceramic filaments also offer increased breathability and temperature regulation, keeping you cool once the heat hits. Breeze fabric front and back also offers UPF 30+ sun protection. The aero-dimpled, lightweight, and highly breathable fabric on the shoulders and down the sides of the back aids in airflow with paneling ergonomically designed for comfort while in the riding position.
Features + Benefits
- New micro-ceramic fabric regulates body temperature, dries quickly, has high stretch for comfort and ideal fit, and is anti-bacterial
- Aero dimpled, highly breathable panels on the shoulders and down the sides of the back aid in airflow
- Cut shorter in the front to prevent bunching when in the riding position
- Lower collar compared to previous generation SilverLine jersey
- Three folded hem-reinforced rear cargo pockets with reflective detail at the center for visibility
- The elastic rear waistband helps the jersey stay secure and features reflective pixels at both sides of the waist
- Ergonomically contoured waist paneling - longer length at the back helps jersey stay secure with a shorter length in the front to prevent bunching while in the riding position
- Full-length CamLock™ zipper for quick and easy adjustment
- UPF 30+ fabric front and back
- Made in Italy