A SLIGHTLY RELAXED FIT JACKET WITH THERMAL WINDPROOF PROTECTION FOR TRAINING ON CRISP MORNINGS AND INTO COLD, WINDY DAYS.
A true cold weather jacket with thermal windproof that allows you to train hard without holding moisture in.
The SilverLine Winter Jacket is made with a new cut and more volume to provide a slightly relaxed fit. Made of a 3-layer bonded material, this jacket includes a protective outer shell with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellant treatment, a middle Windtex™ windproof membrane, and a soft thermal inner fabric to keep you warm and comfortable. Side panels and underarm made of super breathable thermal Blizzard™ fabric with water repellent treatment.
A tall collar provides an extra level of wind-proofing and protects the neck from the elements. Pair this jacket with a short sleeve base layer and thermal neck gaiter or cap, so you can ride into cold temperatures easily.
- Revised, more generous fit for improved layering
- 3 layer membrane, 260 gram fabric with Acqua Zero Eco ™ water repellant treated Blizzard ™ fabric at the sides, underarm panels, and back pocket
- Windproof Windtex™ middle membrane
- Inside fleece-like fabric increases thermal properties to provide increased warmth
- Fleece-lined collar
- Elastic straight-cut cuff at wrist
- Reflective accents at sides of waist and center rear pocket
- Made in Italy