WHEN UNPREDICTABLE WEATHER CONDITIONS HIT, G-SHIELD HAS YOU COVERED.
The G-Shield Women's Thermal Bib Tight is designed to offer three-season protection that can keep you riding in fall, through winter, and back into spring. It also includes built-in protection from rain and wind, shielding you from inclement weather.
This bib tight is constructed using new thermal fleece-lined Blizzard™ fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent treatment that fuses to the fibers in the fabric to provide a hydrophobic coating that protects you from wet weather conditions.
By using only one seam that runs down the back of the leg, less stitching is exposed to the elements, meaning water and cold temperatures are less likely to creep in while you’re exerting effort.
The ankles include internal elastic grippers that help hold tights in place, and the calves of the tights are finished with two large reflectivity stripes that aid in visibility in low-light conditions. The all-black elastic bib uppers include woven G-Shield lettering in bright blue and a mesh panel at the back for breathability and support, while also holding the aloe vera Cirro-S chamois securely in place.
- All-new fit, materials, and look
- 300-gram weight fleece-lined fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™
- One seam at the back of the leg for increased protection from the elements and less penetration of water through the fabric
- Straight cut waist for comfort
- Reflective stripes on the back of both legs for visibility
- Stretchy black elastic bib straps that provide support
- Aloe vera infused Cirro S-W chamois
- Made in Italy