Classic comfort and compression that provides thermal warmth in transitioning seasons.
The SilverLine Men's Thermal Bib Knicker was created to provide a mid-point between shorts and tights while keeping you protected from cold, wind, and rain as the seasons transition from summer to winter. The ¾ length is ideal when you want to keep your knees protected but do not yet need the protection of a full length tight, and the elastic bib straps help stabilize the core and keep Cirro-W chamois in place.
These knickers are made using Vuelta fabric that provides stretch but is also tightly woven, aiding in wind protection and temperature regulation. Inside, soft thermal fabric protects the muscles from cold weather conditions creeping in. With rectangular reflective pixel technology on opposing legs, one section on the right of the front leg and one section on the back of the left leg, and elastic cuffs at the ankle, these bib knickers act as a defense against cold weather and low visibility conditions so you can focus on the road ahead.
- 260-gram weight Vuelta fabric provides good stretch with tightly woven knit for thermal regulation
- Elastic cuffs with gripper
- ¾ length protects knees from cold, wind, and rain
- Reflective accent on front and back of legs to provide visibility from all angles
- Stretchy, elastic bib straps help stabilize the core and keep chamois in place
- Cirro chamois
- Made in Italy