Giordana TRADE garments feature original kit designs that celebrate Giordana and our partner brands. We continually work with cyclists at all levels, including many professional athletes, to create, modify and perfect our line. Prototypes are put to the ultimate realworld tests, and as a result, Giordana collections benefit from the input of the toughest critics in the sport.
The TRADE collection is comprised of multiple levels of kits to accommodate every style and fit preference. From the standard issue pro level pieces all the way up to premium level, you select your kit with the options and quality only Giordana TRADE can provide.
- The FormaRed-Carbon trade offers the fit, fabrics, quality and performance that were previously only available in Giordana’s FR-C line.
- The jacket is constructed of a printable version of the powerful threelayer HD44 fabric.
- The outer shell is comprised of High Density aerodynamic outer weave.
- The middle is ultra-fine and super elastic WindTex membrane that blocks elements on the front side while allowing excess vapors to escape from inside.
- The innermost layer has both an antibacterial and a rapid wicking treatment to quickly move moisture away from the body.
- The lightweight and breathable Aerofix AV Gripper System™ used at the waist holds the jacket in place with a seamless feel.
- Other features include a wind flap behind the CamLock™ zip, doubled Super Roubaix arm cuffs, a fully lined extended collar and three rear pockets with a fourth reflective zippered pocket.
- Reflective piping on the the pockets to aid in visibility
- Technical Specification
SKU GI-W5-WJCK-MAES-BKPK Alt SKU No Item Condition New Brand Giordana Collection Winter 2015 Range Trade Season Winter Gender Female Fit Regular Type Jacket Style No Chamois Insert No Composition No Giordana Colour No UV Protection No Pockets 3 Rear Zip No Recommended Use Road Cycling
We currently offer FREE standard UK delivery on all orders. Orders with FREE standard delivery are sent with our Royal Mail 48 service and take 2-3 working days to arrive to the majority of the UK. Some remote locations may take a little longer and depending on the order value a signature may be required.
We also offer a Royal Mail 24 service and a FedEx Next Day Priority service if you require your order quicker. Orders with our FedEx Priority service will be shipped the same day when ordered before 3pm and arrive the next working day for the majority of the UK. A signature will be required.
Write Your Own Review